The Aspire ET-S BVC glassomizer has a colored metal casing around a glass tank with two cut outs so you can view your e liquid level. BVC stands for bottom vertical coil. Inside of the coil head there is a single coil running vertical and is surrounded by 100% cotton. These coil heads will give an airy and smooth taste to your e liquid.
The e liquid saturates the internal 100% cotton via four holes on the side of the head.
The drip tip and air hole (one piece), tank threads and bottom base are of high quality metal and give it a good feel. The tank can be disassembled into four total parts for easy cleaning and maintenance.
It has standard eGo threading making it fit with all eGo batteries.
Aspire ET-S BVC Tank Specs
Tank Capacity: 2.4ml
Length: 73mm (2 7/8 in.)
Tips and Recommendations
When you first receive your Aspire ET-S, please unscrew the bottom base and make sure the coil head is screwed in all the way and then you are ready to fill with e liquid.
There is a lot of 100% cotton inside the coil head so after filling the 1st time, let the tank sit for a few minutes so the e liquid can fully saturate the cotton before vaping to prevent dry hits.
Instructions for Changing the Coil Head and Filling with E Liquid
1. Hold the tank upside down and unscrew the base from the bottom of the tank.
2. Make sure coil head is screwed in tightly in the top of the base. Or if you need to change the coil head unscrew it from the base and screw in a new one.
3. Keeping the tank tilted at an angle drip e liquid down the side of the tank making sure not to get any e liquid into the air hole and be careful to not fill over the top of the air hole; view through the window while filling.
4. Continue to hold upside down and screw base/coil head back into tank.
5. This is a good time to clean the area of the battery where the tank screws onto with a q-tip or kleenex to get out any gunk.
6. Screw the tank onto the battery.
7. Click button on battery rapidly 5 times to turn on battery, hold button and vape away!