This eGo K Aspire Ce5 starter kit includes:
1 eGo K 1100 mAh Battery
1 Aspire Ce5 BDC Clearomizer
2 Extra Coil Heads
1 10ml E Liquid
1 USB Charger
1 Carrying Case
1 Needle Bottle
This kit features the chrome styled design eGo K battery. It has the same specs and thread as the plain eGo C battery. You have different cool chrome designs to choose from. Make a statement today and have people asking you “where did you get that!”
The Aspire Ce5 clearomizer is definitely a step up from the old style Ce5 clearomizers. It keeps the familiar shape of the older Ce5 but the Aspire Ce5 features a bottom dual coil (BDC) head that provides twice the vapor volume. The bottom fed coil head has no exposed wicks. The e liquid saturates an internal wick via two holes on the side of the head. This gives you a consistent vaping experience because the wicking material is always being fed just enough e liquid.
You can also use Aspire bottom vertical coils (BVC) in the Aspire Ce5.
The tank comes apart in 4 pieces for easy cleaning and has silicone gaskets on all parts that have a thread to prevent leaking.
eGo K 1100mAh Battery Specs
– Battery capacity: 1100 mAh
– Battery life per charge: 11.5 hours or more
– Charge time: 3 hours (for fully drained battery)
– Length: 95mm = 3 ¾ in.
– Diameter: 14mm
– Working Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
Aspire Ce5 Clearomizer Specs
– Tank Capacity: 1.8ml
– Length: 81mm = 3 3/16″
– Diameter: 14mm
– Coil Head Resistance: 2.1ohm
Functions of the Battery
5-Click Lock/Unlock Function – Click the button rapidly 5 times in a row to turn the battery on or off. Power button will flash 3 times. Press again, if power button does not light up it is turned off. If power button lights up it is on. Turning off the battery when not in use will prevent unintentional use in pockets, etc.
Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection – When the battery is on, if the power button is pressed continuously for more than 20 seconds the power button ﬂashes 10 times and then powers off. Release the power button and then press again to continue vaping.
Short Circuit Protection – If a short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
Tips and Recommendations
When the battery is fully charged the USB light turns green, please remove from charger, this will extend the life of the battery.
When you receive your kit, unscrew the base from the tank and check to make sure the coil head is fully screwed in before filling with e liquid.
When filling the tank for the first time with e liquid, make sure you let the tank sit for a couple of minutes to fully saturate the cotton to prevent burning the coil.
Instructions for Changing the Aspire Ce5 Coil Head and Filling with E liquid
1. Hold the tank upside down and unscrew the base from the bottom of the tank.
2. Make sure coil head is screwed in tightly in the top of the base. Or if you need to change the coil head unscrew it from the base and screw in a new one.
3. Keeping the tank tilted at an angle drip e liquid down the side of the tank making sure not to get any e liquid into the air hole and be careful to not fill over the top of the air hole; view through the window while filling.
4. Continue to hold upside down and screw base/coil head back into tank.
5. This is a good time to clean the area of the battery where the tank screws onto with a q-tip or kleenex to get out any gunk.
6. Screw the tank onto the battery
7. Click button on battery rapidly 5 times to turn on battery, hold button and vape away!