These are genuine LG HB6 18650 1500mAh high discharge flat top batteries. They are a favorite among sub ohm vaporers as they put out a lot power and still stay cool. Even though they have a low capacity, they are the best for very high current levels. They are the coolest running 18650 batteries available. This makes it the number one choice above 30A. These batteries are the same in every aspect as the pink LG HB6 18650s.
LG HB6 18650 1500mAh Specs
Nominal Capacity: 1500 mAh
Style: Flat top
Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 2.5V
Standard Charging Current: 1A
Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 30A
Tips and Recommendations
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Below are rules that should always be followed when using any Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) or any rechargeable battery and/or charger to prevent potential injury.
– Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
– Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
– Never use a lot of force on the battery to install.
– Use only high quality battery chargers.
– Do not expose to heat.
– Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
– Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them.
– Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
– Never charge a battery 4.3V or above.
– Do not charge unattended.
– Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more).
– If you must store batteries, then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V – 3.7V.
– Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
– Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
– Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Before purchasing any Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) or any rechargeable battery and/or charger, Heavenly Blue Vapor recommends the user to have technical knowledge on all aspects of safety and precautions for said batteries. Please do your research on different amperages, charging, storing and using these types of batteries. Use them at your own risk.
Heavenly Blue Vapor is not liable for mistreated batteries and will not be held liable for any bodily damage to you or damage to the batteries and/or any chargers. By purchasing these batteries you agree to hold Heavenly Blue Vapor free and harmless from and against any and all claims of any nature resulting from the use of the batteries and/or any charger by its user.