The Smoant Battlestar 200W is a powerful yet compact dual 18650 box mod. This high-performance regulated mod has a range of 1W to 200W and several temperature control features. It is a very cool vape device and would be great for 1st time users and has been well received by veteran vapers.
It is triangular in shape making it very comfortable to fit in the palm of your hand and an easy to reach fire button. It has an easy grip and pull, strong to snap 4-magnet cover, with a series of vent holes running down on both sides and more vent holes on the bottom of the device. It comes in a variety of excellent colors.
It features an accurate temperature control suite that allows the use of several heating materials. The manual is well written and includes starting points for TCR adjustments for all the usual supported heating elements (Stainless Steel/Ti/Ni200) and includes ranges for Go(gold), Co(copper), Si(silver), and Ni-Fe(nickel/iron) as well.
The Smoant Battlestar 200W has all the protection and safety features.
Inside the Smoant Battlestar 200W box:
Battlestar 200W Box Mod
USB Charging Cable
Smoant Battlestar 200W Specs
– Maximum Output Wattage: 200W
– Battery Setup: 2x 18650 Batteries (not included)
– Weight: 136g (without batteries)
– Dimensions: 83.5mm x 40mm x 34mm x (3.25″ tall, 1.5″ across the back, and 1.25″ deep)
– Voltage Output Range: 0.5 to 8.4V
– Atomizer Resistance Range in VW Mode: 0.1 to 5.0Ω
– Little to No Firing Delay
– Three Button Control with Adjustment Bar
– Zinc Alloy with Ceramic Baking
– 510 Connection with Stainless Steel Threading and Spring Loaded Gold Plated Pin Connection (22mm-25mm)
– Reverse Battery/Low Resistance/Low Input Voltage/Short Circuit/Overheating Protection
– Pass-through Vaping While Charging via USB
– OLED Display
Three Column Display
Battery Life Indicator
– Temperature Control Features
Supports Stainless Steel 303, 304, 316 and 317/Ti/Ni200
Atomizer Resistance Range in TC Mode: 0.1 to 1.3 Ω
Temperature Control Range: 200 to 600°F (100-300°C)
Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity
Resistance Read and Lock
Three Setting Memory Bank
Tips and Recommendations
We recommend using 30amp batteries with this device. We have included a link to check ohm/voltage/amps/wattage compatibility. Be safe and make sure your batteries have the correct amperage for what setup you intend on using.
In order to use the temperature control features, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
NOTE: When using this device you must have technical knowledge on all aspects of this style of vaping, as not knowing the safety precautions can be dangerous. Please do your research on the device, temperature control modes, different coil resistances and types of batteries needed, before you dive into this type of vaping. Heavenly Blue Vapor will not be held liable for any bodily damage to you or damage to the devices/materials. Use it at your own risk. By purchasing this device you agree to hold Heavenly Blue Vapor free and harmless from and against any and all claims of any nature resulting from the operation of this device by its user.